Dr. Barnard is the author of several best-selling books on nutrition. His keynote address focuses on how nutrition can lower the risk or reverse diabetes, and offers simple ways to give plant-based diets a try. Dr. Barnard is the Associate Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).
- Cholesterol Diets and the way forward for healthier living
- Cholesterol Diets and the way ahead for more healthy living
- *HOW TO PREPARE* FOR OCEAN EGG UPDATE 🌊 ADOPT ME (roblox)
- Stop Motion ASMR 🔴 How To make FOOD Mukbang | Funny Cooking Videos ASMR
- How To Beat The HIGH SCHOOL DEATH GAME In “Signal 100”