Dr. Phinney is a physician-scientist who has spent 35 years studying diet, exercise, fatty acids, and inflammation. He has published over 70 papers and several patents. He received his MD from Stanford University, his PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry from MIT, and post-doctoral training at the University of Vermont and Harvard.
- Cholesterol Diets and the way forward for healthier living
- Cholesterol Diets and the way ahead for more healthy living
- *HOW TO PREPARE* FOR OCEAN EGG UPDATE 🌊 ADOPT ME (roblox)
- Stop Motion ASMR 🔴 How To make FOOD Mukbang | Funny Cooking Videos ASMR
- How To Beat The HIGH SCHOOL DEATH GAME In “Signal 100”